- Performances for Young People and Families, including school assemblies and library programs that focus on early literacy skills and character education
- Performances for Adults and Teens that include never-intended-for-children folktales, social justice stories and personal tales
- Professional Development Workshops for Teachers, Librarians, Artists and Businesspeople who want to effectively use Storytelling in their Work
- Storytelling Coaching for those looking to work on specific stories, either as a group or one-on-one
- Storytelling and Drama Residencies for schools who want to make learning fun, develop literacy and critical thinking skills, address state/national standards, create excitement about writing or public speaking, or train teachers to integrate the arts into their classrooms.
This “enchanting and magical” performer can also provide bilingual (Spanish/English) programs. Find out more about Katie, watch videos of her in action, and more at www.ripplingstories.com.Copyright © 2022